Mine ended up working by washing the band and sitting upright.
Taking the battery out seemed to reset mine so it worked.... I hope it doesn't happen repeatedly
Hello MB and Mike,
I would be glad to help. Please send me an email at email@example.com if you are having issues with your chest strap.
Here are some steps to connect your strap and phone:
1. Restart your mobile device.
2. Wet the sensors and wear the chest strap around your torso, just below the pectoral muscles.
3. Go to Settings>Bluetooth and pair the transmitter (for Android systems, use pin code: 000000).
4. Open the BioForce app and click on Edit (make sure the Bluetooth option is selected).
5. Click the Measure tab and follow the directions on screen (the "Connected" light should be green).
If you continue to have issues, you can contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org