Hi Connor - my HRV monitor arrived yesterday and I took a reading pretty easily. I have spent over an hour this morning trying to get a reading to no avail. I have followed all the instructions that have been advised on previous threads but nothing has worked. Most of the time the 'connected' in the top left hand corner is red, it occasionally flicks to green but it is suggesting lower down that the HRV is connected and is picking up a heart rate.
The red "Connected" light, sounds like your equipment is having some issues. Here are a few steps you can follow to make sure the phone is properly connected to the transmitter:
1. Restart your mobile device.
2. Wet the sensors and wear the chest strap around your torso, just below the pectoral muscles.
3. Go to Settings>Bluetooth and pair the transmitter (for Android systems, use pin code: 000000).
4. Open the BioForce app and click on Edit (make sure the Bluetooth option is selected).
5. Click the Measure tab and follow the directions on screen (the "Connected" light should be green).
Let me know if you have trouble with one of these steps. You can reach me directly at: email@example.com.